Shakra
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Shakra

Forum der schweizer Hardrockband Shakra

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Melodic AOR Music - Review High Noon

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Prini

Prini

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8845

Melodic AOR Music - Review High Noon  Empty
BeitragThema: Melodic AOR Music - Review High Noon    Melodic AOR Music - Review High Noon  Empty28.02.16 15:54

https://melodicaormusicreviews.wordpress.com/2016/01/30/shakra-high-noon-2016-album-review-4-star-review/

4 out of 5 stars rating.

Reviewed by David.

2016 sees the return of Shakra with their tenth studio album, a return to their classic sound and a refreshing return of singer Mark Fox makes this a memorable record. For the record, I had no problem with John Prakesh on vocals, and granted, the two records he had with the band, 2o11’s “Back On Track” and 2013’s “Powerplay”, did quite well and were great records, I just prefer Fox’s vocals personally as they seem to fit the band’s musical style better and he just has a better voice in my opinion.

Shakra has released a steady string of solid releases throughout their 19 year career, but High Noon is, in my opinion, their strongest album yet. Coming in at twelve tracks, eleven hard rocking tunes and one fantastic ballad, and not one filler track among them, this is certainly an outstanding album.

Fans of Shakra and their releases with Fox will thoroughly enjoy this offering as it is all classic Shakra. The band is tight and has never sounded better. Mark Fox is fantastic as usual with his vocal deliveries and the songs are excellent slices of melodic rock heaven. Full of the band’s signature upbeat, catchy melodies this album is a sure fire winner.

By this point we all pretty much know Shakra and what to expect from their sound, (if you don’t then check out the link to their new single, Hello, near the top the page) this release is no different then their previous releases save being stronger.

Highly recommended. Pick this one up, push play and just let it play.

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/shakrarock

Melodic AOR Music - Review High Noon
Seite 1 von 1