Shakra
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Shakra

Forum der schweizer Hardrockband Shakra

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Livereview - Z Rock Bilston GB 06.05.2012

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Prini

Prini

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8845

Livereview - Z Rock Bilston GB 06.05.2012 Empty
BeitragThema: Livereview - Z Rock Bilston GB 06.05.2012   Livereview - Z Rock Bilston GB 06.05.2012 Empty06.06.12 9:52

Z-Rock 2012

http://www.woodysrockreviews.co.uk/live-reviews/zrock2012day1therobinbilstonwolverhampton5512

.....So up next was Switzerland’s Shakra a heavy melodic rock act, with a passing musical resemblance to Swiss brothers Gotthard. I think many would be happy with an extended set from these guys and their energetic and full on performance definitely won the audience over and many said to me these guys have to play Firefest next year and maybe with one of Firefest/Fireworks Magazine main men Bruce Mee in the audience, maybe this could be on the cards! I know the buzz round the Robin was they would go down extremely well with the Firefest crowd.
Whilst I do think Shakra’s set was one of the undoubted highlights of the weekend, the sound was a little off for them and did stop a great performance becoming a show stealing one! I highly recommend seeing these guys live, tight as hell, bouncy and energetic and above all exciting! Get you asses back to the UK soon lads!
Amongst their set-list we got, ‘Back On Track’,‘Nothing To Lose’, ‘Now Or Never’, ‘Let Me Go’, ‘Crazy’, ‘The Other Side’,‘Yesterdays Gone’, ‘Ashes To Ashes’ and ‘After The Fall’.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/shakrarock

Livereview - Z Rock Bilston GB 06.05.2012
Seite 1 von 1